- Have the players partner up and designate a partner “1” and a partner “2” for each pair.
- All 1’s will go to the center of the gym, face the center, and cover their eyes.
- Have all 2’s start next to their partner 1.
- At the coach’s command “Move with..”, partner 2’s will move away from 1’s by moving with the movement the coach chooses from the selection below.
- On the command, “Find your partners!” partner 1’s open their eyes, move as their partner was commanded, and locate and gently tag their partner.
- Once tagged both partners must go back to the center of the court, where they will switch roles and repeat.
Movement Options: Hopping on 1 foot, hopping on 2 feet, skipping, lateral slide, running, running sideways, running backwards.
This is a great game to help the players actively warm-up. Players should only run if commanded to run. Make sure that both partners use the movement that coach commands.