Local Competitions: November 1, 2019 – February 15, 2020 (Nationwide)
- Jr. NBA organizations can register to conduct the Jr. NBA Skills Challenge presented by Under Armour program for their participants using the online administrative tool kit.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place finishers in each age and gender group are submitted and advance to a Regional Competition.
Regional Competitions: February 16, 2020 – April 26, 2020
- The NBA will host Regional Competitions at select pre−determined multi−court facilities on a Saturday or Sunday.
- Players receive t−shirts, awards, and potentially team sponsor related items.
- The 1st Place Champion in each age and gender group from each of the Regional Competitions will automatically advance to the National Finals.
National Finals: June 23, 2020 – June 26, 2020 (New York City)
- The Regional Competition Champions (top male and female in each age group) will compete in the National Finals.
- Finalists win an all−expense paid trip to New York City, receive gift bags, attend special events, interact with NBA/WNBA/G−League Players, Legends, & Draftees, and attend the 2020 NBA Draft presented by State Farm.