Everybody likes to win when they play basketball. But it is more important to play the game the right way:
- Support your teammates. Never blame a teammate for a mistake.
- Bad game? Too much time on the bench? Don’t pout or lose your temper. Your chance will come.
- Play by the rules.
- Play your best, but never play rough. Someone could get hurt.
- Do not argue with opponents, coaches, fans, or referees.
- Never taunt or tease your opponent. No trash talk.
- Win or lose, shake hands with your opponents.