For the duration of the 2017-18 NBA season, beginning November 1, 2017 and ending April 1, 2018, the Jr. NBA presented by Under Armour will reward and recognize one registered Jr. NBA organization per month that meets the following criteria:
- Embodies the values of the Jr. NBA & Jr. NBA Pledge
- Demonstrate how your organization focuses on the fundamentals of the game
- Demonstrate examples of teamwork, respect, sportsmanship, and healthy living while also having fun
- Impact on Youth & Community
- Provide examples of programs and opportunities your organization provides for the community that wouldn’t exist otherwise
- Provide examples of creating positive experiences for youth, parents, and families
- Share how you would put the gift card to use
- #ThisIsWhyWePlay: Player & Coach Testimonials
- Share stories about your players/coaches
- Include information on special programs you run, scholarships you offer, etc.
Each Jr. NBA Program of the Month winner will receive a $1,000 Under Armour gift card, a free Positive Coaching Alliance in-person training session, and be featured on our website and social media platforms!
Each month, check back here to find out about the latest winner.
And don’t forget to register your youth organization for the Jr. NBA here and submit for the chance to win Jr. NBA Program of the Month!
November Winner: Salvation Army Rookie Basketball
December Winner: Rockford Park District