For the duration of the 2016-2017 NBA regular season, the Jr. NBA presented by Under Armour will reward and recognize one registered Jr. NBA organization per month that meets the following criteria:
- Embodies the values of the Jr. NBA Pledge
- Demonstrate how your organization focuses on the fundamentals of the game, teamwork, respect, sportsmanship and healthy living while also having fun
- Impact on Youth & Community
- Provide examples of programs and opportunities your organization provides for the community (youth, parents and families) that wouldn’t exist otherwise or that have a positive impact
- Share stories about your players/coaches
- Include information on special programs you run, scholarships you offer, etc.
- Share how you would put the Under Armour gift card to use
Each month, check back here to find out about the latest winner.
November Winner: Head Start Basketball
December Winner: CAL Sports Academy
January Winner: Gotham Basketball Association
February Winner: Clutch City Youth Hoops
March Winner: MVP360 RiseUp! Basketball
April Winner: Boys & Girls Club of South Boston